Friday, May 15, 2015

To the Left, To the Left. A dude, A Dog, and A Baby To the Left

So when I get to a certain level at a bar, I sometimes pick up tinder and swipe around for laughs. Even though im not serious at all about that shit, I do still have disqualifications for a right swipe.

1. I always swipe left on pictures containing more than one adult! Stop using friends to manipulate fucking strangers.

2. I always swipe left on dudes that exploit their dogs and babies. If you read that study suggesting that women are more likely to be attracted to men with dogs and babies in their photos, so have I.

3. I always swipe left on black and white filters, super close ups of your face, and any other trickery you are trying to employ. That is the most suspicious shit ever!

Be a confident person and stop thinking you have to trick someone into having sex with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment